Paddle across the tranquil waters of the Gold Coast keeping an eye out for Dolphins, Turtles, Stingrays. Visit two of our secluded islands and enjoy a delicious continental breakfast on the beach. Snorkel with hundreds of sub-tropical fish.
Half Day Dolphin & Stradbroke Island Tour
Looking for the perfect Gold Coast activity? Join us on our Half Day Kayaking Tour. Paddle the beautiful Gold Coast waterways, spot the abundant Gold Coast wildlife and enjoy breakfast on a secluded beach. Here’s what the tour includes:
- Free hotel pickup & return Surfers Paradise Resorts. (conditions apply)
- Learn how to kayak & snorkel by your friendly tour guide. Life Jackets provided.
- Paddle across the tranquil waters of the Gold Coast.
- Keep a look eye out for dolphins, turtles & stingrays! Dolphins Spotted 80% of the time.
- Delicious light continental breakfast on the beach.
- Snorkel with hundreds of sub tropical fish off the beach of Wavebreak Island. Perfect for begginers, Life jackets provided for non – swimmers.
- A short paddle to South Stradbroke Island; and bush walk to one of the best surfing beaches in the world.
- Spot the Golden and Swamp Faced Wallaby and other wildlife.
- 7:00am to 11:00am-12:00pm
- Low fitness requirement.
- Paddle Gold Coast’s tranquil waters.
- Snorkel with sub tropical fish.
- Delicious breakfast on the beach.
- Walk to one of the world’s best surf.
Ages 5 - 13
2A + 2C
Departing 7 Days Per Week
Running daily (excluding Christmas and New Years).
The Original & Best
15 years and counting as the market leaders.
Online Availability & Bookings
Check availability and book online with ease.
We recommend bringing your sunglasses, a hat, bottled water, sunblock and shoes that can get wet. Don’t forget a towel and swimmers too!
You will get comprehensive instructions on how to use the kayaks and snorkelling equipment. Most of our customers are first timers, so having no experience is no problem.
The kayaks we use are Aqua II’s, which are very stable and safe sit on top kayaks you can get. The Aqua II is designed with the beginner in mind, so falling out of these kayaks is very hard.
Everyone on our tour must be wearing a lifejacket. If you don’t know how to swim, please notify the tour guide and wear your life jacket at all times (even during snorkelling).
The tours depart from Marine Pde, Labrador, northern boat ramp, in front of the Grand Hotel. We also offer courtesy Hotel pick up from Biggera Waters to Mermaid Beach.
Yes. We supply all the equipment. All you need to bring is: – Swimmers – Sunglasses – Footwear that can get wet (eg. Thongs, sandals) – Hat – Towel – Sun block – Bottle of water
Ready to explore the
View availability and book online instantly.