Experience a guided sunset kayaking tour throughout Surfers Paradise, paddling along the Nerang River.
Surfers Paradise Sunset Kayak Adventure
Looking for the perfect Gold Coast sunset activity? Join us on our Sunset Kayak Adventure. Paddle the beautiful Gold Coast waterways, marvel at the sunset skyline of Surfers Paradise and meet the locals. Here’s what the tour includes:
- Tour departs and returns to Budds Beach in Surfers Paradise.
- Learn how to kayak by your friendly and professional tour guide.
- Relax – unwind as you kayak past the homes of the rich & famous.
- Kayak to Macintosh Island and get photos with the local peacocks.
- Marvel at the beautiful Surfers Paradise skyline while on the water.
*Start times vary, please call 0412 940 135 to confirm start time.
- Tour times vary
- Low fitness requirement.
- Paddle Gold Coast’s tranquil waters.
- Meet the local peacocks at Macintosh Island.
- Relax as you kayak past the Gold Coast’s best homes.
- Marvel at the Surfers Paradise sunset skyline from the water.
Ages 5 - 13
2A + 2C
Departing 7 Days Per Week
Running daily (excluding Christmas and New Years).
The Original & Best
15 years and counting as the market leaders.
Online Availability & Bookings
Check availability and book online with ease.
We recommend bringing your sunglasses, a hat, bottled water, sunblock and shoes that can get wet. Don’t forget a towel and swimmers too!
You will get comprehensive instructions on how to use the kayaks and snorkelling equipment. Most of our customers are first timers, so having no experience is no problem.
The kayaks we use are Aqua II’s, which are very stable and safe sit on top kayaks you can get. The Aqua II is designed with the beginner in mind, so falling out of these kayaks is very hard.
Everyone on our tour must be wearing a lifejacket. If you don’t know how to swim, please notify the tour guide and wear your life jacket at all times (even during snorkelling).
The tours depart from Marine Pde, Labrador, northern boat ramp, in front of the Grand Hotel. We also offer courtesy Hotel pick up from Biggera Waters to Mermaid Beach.
Yes. We supply all the equipment. All you need to bring is: – Swimmers – Sunglasses – Footwear that can get wet (eg. Thongs, sandals) – Hat – Towel – Sun block – Bottle of water
Ready to explore the
View availability and book online instantly.