Welcome to the Australian Kayaking Adventures. We pride ourselves in making our adventures the safest and most fun you can have with a paddle. We specialise in making our tours perfect for the beginner kayaker or experienced, we use the latest design, stable and easy to use sit-on-top kayaks/canoe on the market.
Gold Coast's Original & Best Kayaking Tours
Half Day Dolphin & Stradbroke
- Paddle Gold Coast’s tranquil waters.
- Snorkel with hundreds of tropical fish.
- Delicious beachside continental breakfast.
- Walk to one of the world’s best surf.
5 hrs from $89
Surfers Paradise Sunset Kayak Adventure
- Departs and returns to Budds Beach in Surfers Paradise.
- Learn to kayak with your tour guide.
- Relax as you kayak past the homes of the rich & famous.
- Kayak to Macintosh Island and get photos with the local peacocks.
- Marvel at the beautiful Surfers Paradise skyline from the water.
1.5 hrs from $49
Kayaking & Stand-Up Paddle board
- Hire from Budds Beach in Surfers Paradise.
- Single or Double Kayaks Available.
- Modern Stand-Up Paddle boards.
- Available 7 days from 6:30am – 4:30pm.
Ready to explore the
View availability and book online instantly.
Kayaking and snorkelling were so much fun. Could not recommend Steve enough. Awesome day out, will definitely be going again!!Lily Mirabito
Awesome fun. Enjoyed the kayaking and excellent family activity. Snorkelling was a highlight. Lots of colourful fish. Friendly staff and beautiful spot. Thanks to Steve and his team for a great day.Sarah Gardiner
What a wonderful experience especially during the sunset. Nick was a great instructor keeping the entire trip fun. Would highly recommend it.Mohammed Tambawala
My partner and I had an awesome day today kayaking and snorkelling with Steve. Steve is a great friendly Aussie bloke with so much knowledge of the area and a great sense of humour! We were lucky enough to see a Dugong! Thanks so much Steve for making today the highlight of our holiday! 🙂Alexandra
It was very fun and an eventful day. Shaun and the team were fantastic. Very good experience. Highly recommend for families and people without any kayak or snorkel experienceGunjan Trivedi